The institute is actively involved in the training and mentoring of students and researchers. Our researchers participate in many teaching activites in the fields of biology, chemistry and bioinformatics, and supervise every year graduate students (Master's students), doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows in their teams.
The BSC unit is the research laboratory of the École Supérieure de Biotechnologie de Strasbourg (ESBS), a tri-national school of the University of Strasbourg where French, German and Swiss students follow a higher-education course in biotechnologies, in partnership with the Universities of Basel and Freiburg. The interface between teaching and research activities is ensured by the presence in the research teams of many ESBS lecturers and professors who take part in the ESBS training courses:
- Engineering degree in Biotechnology
- Master in High-Throughput Biotechnology
- Master in Synthetic Biology
University of Strasbourg
The lecturers and researchers of the institute are involved in the teaching and training of graduate students from the Faculty of Life Sciences and the Faculty of Chemistry of the University of Strasbourg. They supervise Master's students for their research internship (M1 and M2) and give lectures in their fields of expertise for several Master's Degrees:
- Master Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire Intégrée (BMCI)
- Master Biologie Structurale, Bioinformatique et Biotechnologies (BSBB)
- Master Physiopathologie : de la Molécule à l'Homme (PMH)
- Master Neurosciences
- Master Biologie des micro-organismes
- Master Chimie et Biologie
You can find here some of the lectures given by the researchers of the institute.